Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Bluegrass Top 10. My favorites and What to look for!!

Well, My two favorite bluegrass CDs are doing well, "Still Learning" by The Lonesome River Band and also "The Famous Lefty FLynn's" by the Grascals.Both are very well done bluegrass Cds with a taste of variety. Both have broken in to the Billboard Bluegrass top ten.

What's next? Well, I am anxiously awaiting the release of Mountain Heart's new CD , which is rather an EP, just 7 songs. I have heard early rough recording of three of the songs and it sounds great. Also, am awaiting the release in the fall of Rural Rhythmn 50 year celebration at Graves Mountain, with most of their Artists taking place there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! That's a great list. I have been looking for good buys on country music and it's good to know that there is available information in your website. Although, I wasn't born on that year, I enjoy listening to it. It's relaxing.

blogspot stats